Ohana: InterVarsity Central Region Pan-Asian American Student Conference We welcome students from all faith and Pan-Asian backgrounds to discover more about the intersection between race, ethnicity & the Christian faith through plenary sessions, seminars, food (night market!), community, fun, worship & more! Save the date! This happens only once every 3 years!
Register here! Type in the code “FIRST50” to save 20% off the cost (Base cost: $125)! This applies to ONLY the first 50 students to register! $25 deposit Early registration deadline: 1/20/16, $125; Cost after 1/20/16: $175
- Date: Friday January 27th-Sunday 29th, 2017
- Location: Double tree hotel,10100 College Boulevard, Overland Park, Kansas, 66210
- Schedule: ohana-17-schedule
- Speaker: Alice Atkins– Associate Director InterVarsity Asian American Ministries
- Seminars: Coming soon
- Frequently Asked Questions: FAQs
- Facebook group -> Ohana FB event (If you can’t get on it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Questions? Email -> email@example.com
See you there!!!