Step 6: Next steps. Guide to your last meeting, what to do next?
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES
Give space for your friend(s) to share. Take a look at the questions below and choose a couple questions to get the conversation going.
- Favorite moments of our time together?
- What did you learn about your faith over the last 5 weeks?
- What did you learn about Jesus? Christianity?
- Did your beliefs change? How?
- Where would you place yourself when we started this journey together (trust, curious, open to change, seeking, following?) Where would you place yourself now in your faith journey?
- Who encouraged you in our time together? Who did you get to encourage?
SHARE NEXT STEPS
Before you leave, you want to have space for your friend(s) to make a plan for their next steps of exploration and growth. Ask the two questions below
1.) What are your next steps in your faith journey? Examples of next steps could be…
- Start a new GIG to answer different questions you have about Jesus.
- Begin going to a small group / large group
- If they decide to follow Jesus, begin going through the “(GROW series)” for new Christians.
2.) How can I continue to encourage you in your spiritual journey?